Courtesy of the Mechanical Contrivium via Alianore:
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Historical novelists!
- Historical novelists can smell some things up to six miles away.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled historical novelists!
- Olive oil was used for washing historical novelists in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks historical novelists!
- If you break historical novelists, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- US gold coins used to say ‘In historical novelists we trust’.
- Historical novelists can sleep for three and a half years.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of historical novelists!
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes historical novelists!
- Historical novelists were banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
4 thoughts on “Why I Can’t Visit Finland”
“Historical novelists can sleep for three and a half years.”
Shhhh – that’s called research.
I’m not even going to comment about Finland. The mind boggles.
Who on earth really was banned from Finland for not wearing pants?? As Carla said, the mind boggles…;)
so finland was the last bastion of historical fiction in europe, eh? I would never have guessed….
Carla, if I go missing for a while, you’ll know I’m doing some er–research.
Alianore, I’d love to know the source for that one.
Gerry, thanks for stopping by! Amazing all the new things you learn on the web, isn’t it? 🙂
Comments are closed.